Saturday, July 29, 2006

How to


Here is where I’m going to show you exactly how and when to pull this off.

I’m going to film myself actually going into the same dumpsters that I’ve gotten permission to rumage through, set a stopwatch and show you EXACTLY how to strip aluminum windows, screens, venetian blinds and which blinds are aluminum and how to spot the steel ones.


This will be an ebook and there will also be a CD version to be mailed if you choose.

What is an ebook?

an electronic book, you can print it out if you’d like, but you won’t be able to see the video that way. The ebook will be in PDF format, so you can view it with computers running something other than windows.



I drove this truck for a year in the Baltimore Area, at that time the price of steel hit a six year high. I went back to the places I pulled dumpsters to and asked if I could remove the steel and aluminun… they paid by the ton so anything I pulled out meant they paid less.

I can’t guarantee you’ll make the same cash as I did, but I averaged $25 to $30 an hour scraping aluminum!

There is a way to approach warehouse managers, to get them to give you permission

there is a way to identify the various grades of aluminum

there is a difference if the aluminum has impurities

I can show you what to look for

What to NOT do

Where to take it

more coming,it’s late

good night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: