Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dumpster Diving 4 Instant Cash

I put up this blog to show people that you too can get instant cash if you need it, legally, ethically, when you need it.

I’m a hard core Reganomics republican, demand exceeds supply…

Unemployment has never been lower, at least here in Baltimore.

I’ve talked to countless Baltimore laborers, I drove a truck for 23 years… most lower income union supporters believe this:

“The Rich Get Richer and The Poor Get Poorer”

Bullsh**

Ok, I have a CDL, in this market your employer needs you ALOT MORE THEN YOU NEED HIM

If you can make it around the parking lot without hitting anything… YOUR HIRED

Having said that, you’ve got to be prepared to tell your boss to shove it…then you’re looking for another job

The purpose of this site is to teach you how to make INSTANT CASH to sustain you during your job search

more coming… alot more… soon!

No comments: